GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION (2020-'21)
Parents seeking admission for their children should note the following to avoid inconvenience:
- Eligibility Criteria: For Nursery: Children born between 1st April, 2016 to 31st March, 2017 (3+ yrs to 4 yrs, as on 31.3.2020).
- The Form of a child, whose age is lesser than/more than above mentioned age, will not be accepted.
- Registration form has to be filled online at the school website Printed forms will not be available from the school.
- Duly filled Registration Form and relevant documents must be submitted in the school office up to 20th Oct 2019. (Timing: 08.30am - 12.30pm).
- Change in the date and time of submission of forms in any case will not be entertained. No form shall be accepted before or after the given date and time on any ground.
- Registration fee is Rs.300/-(Rupees Three Hundred only). This amount is to be paid online at the website and is non-refundable.
- Decision by the management will be final regarding Selection & Admission.
- Mere Registration does not guarantee admission. Incomplete registration form & forms without necessary documents will be rejected.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the school's website. Date and time of interaction will be communicated to you through the registered mobile number either by SMS or a call.
Documents to be submitted along with the Registration Form:
- Self attested copy of the Birth Certificate obtained from Nagar Nigam/Municipal Corporation. (Affidavit or Hospital Certificate will not be accepted.)Any change in Date of Birth on later stage will not be accepted. (At the time of interaction original certificate is necessary for verification.)
- Photocopy of the student Aadhaar Card.
- Affix recent Passport size photograph of the student, Photograph of the parents with child(4x3).
- Residence proof of the parent. ( Aadhaar Card, Voter Id)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable) to be submitted.
- Documents once submitted along with the registration from will not be returned.
|| Ac. Year